Engineered Printing Solutions, formerly Pad Print Machinery of Vermont, offers several industrial inkjet printers to choose from which feature high-resolution, single-or multi-pass, and bi- directional (fJET-24) multi-color technology. The fJET-24 flatbed printer utilizes two FireFly™ 4W air- cooled UV LED curing lamps from Phoseon Technology.
fJET-24 Flatbed Inkjet Printer
The fJET-24 is a multi-color UV LED, high resolution inkjet printer, excellent for personalized souvenirs, customized gifts, industrial products and special promotional items. UV LED curing systems enable the fJET-24 to print on heat-sensitive substrates that would warp or shrink when exposed to conventional UV lamps. The small size of the light sources makes them ideal for machines with limited space.
fJET-24 Features :
• Prints high quality CYMK images.
• High precision linear encoder ensures accurate drop placement.
• Maximum print area 20" x 24".
• Platen height adjustment system automatically detects the distance between print heads and media.
• ColorPrint RIP software with variable droplet size control producing sharp images with smoother gradients.
• Drop-on-Demand UV LED Ink.
• High-density white inks for brighter and more vivid colors.
• Best for flat or semi-flat materials.
•Large one liter ink tanks with liquid level sensor alarms.
• Automatic print head maintenance allows automatic purging, wiping and capping.
• Adjustable intensity of the UV lamps.
This compact flatbed UV LED printer can be used to produce thousands of different types of personalized and industrial products. They are specifically designed to be able to print on three-dimensional items, such as smartphone covers, pens, promotional items and even cylindrical objects.
About Engineered Printing Solutions:
After decades of doing business as Pad Print Machinery of Vermont, the well-known automation and printing equipment supplier is now doing business as “Engineered Printing Solutions." The corporate name, logo and website have all been modified to more accurately capture the nature of the continuously evolving and growing company. Pad Print Machinery of Vermont was founded in 1985 with the primary goal of achieving perfection in Customer Service & Satisfaction. In the quest for that goal, they are driven to partner with customers to create machines that satisfy their requirements 100% resulting in dramatic growth for the company.
If you are interested in learning more about how SLM technology can enhance your operation, contact Phoseon to arrange an on-site demonstration or have our applications team test your UV printing products in our lab.
Sign up to receive Phoseon news and learn more about our UV LED curing solutions!